LL - Lock idol LL - Lock idol

Okay here's what I thought

it was short the voices were shit... it made no sense... sorry little of thats all i have to say

GoldenSprite responds:

ZOMG! ROFL! At least my flash isnt stolen!

[ Mentos ] [ Mentos ]

twas cute

it was cute... but you should have had the song where it starts off as doo doo doo doooahhhh and the mid is skipping along and then he trips over his own feet and the guy comes with the gun and takes it from the kid... and soo forth... but it was neat how the kid got super pissed and managed to make a rocket launcher appear in his hands..... yeah I'll give you a 4

Birthday cake Birthday cake

I could not click the play button

i could not get this flash to play... pitty the reviews said it was good... sorry i have to vote 0 on this

Pumpkin spiral turtle Pumpkin spiral turtle

overall garbage

it was garbage whats the deal with the fish at the end there was no point or sense behind this but since there was some kind of tween and very basic flash skills i'll give this a 3... keep trying....

Sonic's Playground 2 Sonic's Playground 2

just Random sonic antics

it's pretty standard stuff I mean it's just sonic running around the mechanical zone whoopie he can go around the earth in the form of a blue dot he sure is fast... was there a point to this submission i dont know how many people will enjoy seeing sonic running around... if they wanna see that then they have already seen it in the sonic games anyway creative sprite work it's not total crap... soo i'll vote it a 3

AcEOrTiZ responds:

well thank your for not saying is full of crap and just a bit of crap lol

Crazy Horse! Crazy Horse!

Kool

That was neat awww poor mole awww and poor kid...5

Duel Of Colours l Duel Of Colours l

Pretty predictable

Nice job..kinda quick but it was okay..it was fun cause of the choice endings that's what saved you anyway....3

Moonhog responds:

yeah it was a half arsed effort

Neopets sucks Neopets sucks

The horror

Extreamly Fucked up ...just plain weird...the women with the aligator heads was a lil too much for me...anyway ill give you a 4 cause it's closest to 5....

framebyframe insanity #2 framebyframe insanity #2

Better then Pube muppet

Very pointless no story line just random morphing that never ends...I donmt even know why you submitted this it looks like it took you an hour to do still better then pube muppets 30 second crapfest...all though this is pretty close...i advise you hang yourself for about 30 mins and maybe you will have a near death vision that will give you the motive to create an awsome flash..anyway you tried did not really succeed but ill give you a 4..just cause this was soo whack

boardermike responds:

yeah i know, at first i didnt want to submit it, i regret that i did, this issnt good for my batting average hehe

Pube Muppet @ Le final Pube Muppet @ Le final

What ever

I give you a 5 just cause i want you to put me in a movie not just any movie but a movie with extreme sexy sexy sexyness and i want to look like a god not just any god but the god of pot and sexy sexy sexyness he shall be called spuzzer and he wil be great

Strawberry-Compass responds:

Lol you wont be in any movies now.